To provide the service Thingyy is or will come into possession of personal information. The treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of privacy and rights of the user.
Purposes and means
The data provided will be treated in connection with the provision of the service and the consequent fulfilments, in particular:
- legal obligations,
- administrative management of the service,
- management of archives,
- correspondence management.
The processing and storage of data will be made through the use of electronic/paper resources and tools, according to procedures that allow to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality.
The conferment of data is required for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or related to the provision of the service; the eventual refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to provide the service.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the provision of the service and thereafter, for the accomplishment of the law.
At any time the user may exercise the rights set out below, by written request.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
The user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The user has the right to know:
- the origin of personal data,
- the purposes and methods of treatment,
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments,
- the identity of the data holder, of the people in charge or responsible.
The user is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data,
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the rules, including those for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed,
- the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disporportionate to the protected right.
The user has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, also if pertinent for collection purposes,
- to the processing of personal data to send advertising material or commercial communication.